EDC Bioinformatics Core Facility
Welcome to the Epigenetics and Cell Fate (UMR7216) Bioinformatics website.
The UMR7216 bioinformatics platform provides and develops user-friendly, state of the art epigenomics protocols. We also maintain access to a local computing cluster and provide the teams of the UMR7216 a variety of bioinformatics related services such as technology monitoring, project-specific analyses and user-tailored, on-demand training.
This website is the main resource for protocols, scripts and instructions on how to use the UMR7216 cluster.
How to access the facility
To discuss and set-up a project with the platform, please download and fill-in the form (docx or odt) and send it via email to Magali Hennion. A meeting to discuss your needs will be set-up in the following days.
This website is currently under construction. We kindly ask our users to provide some feedback about this resource. Please contact Magali Hennion if :
- something is unclear,
- you spot some typos,
- you would like to request topic specific documentation/workflow,
- you would like to contribute to this resource.
RPBS Cluster documentation [by Kevin, not yet updated]
- How can I be granted access to the cluster?
- Connecting to the cluster
- Cluster structure
- How to submit jobs to the cluster
- Docker registries and images
- Where to find banks, indices & scripts?
- Building docker images
- Useful commands
- Useful links
IFB and RPBS workflows [by Magali]
- RNA-seq by RASflow
RPBS workflows [by Kevin, not yet updated]
- Generic mapping procedure